Bio-based Ethyl Acetate is our commitment to make the world more sustainable through innovation. Bio-based Ethyl Acetate allows consumers an immediate switch from petrochemical feedstock to renewable feedstock without compromising application properties or performance.
Packing: Tanker Load, MS Drums, HDPE Drums, ISO tank, Bulk Parcel, IBC
Bio-based Ethyl Acetate has also been certified by U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) under the BioPreferred program for 100% Biobased Carbon content.
- It is used in artificial fruit essences and gives artificial flavours like Pear, banana, pineapple, peach and strawberry.
- It is also used as the solvent in:
1. Flavour Fragrance industry
2. Decaffeination processing
3. Printing inks used for Direct food packaging
Along with above mentioned Speciality applications, Bio-based Ethyl Acetate can also be used in traditional applications such as:
- Manufacturing of a variety of coating formulations such as epoxies, urethanes, cellulosics, acrylics and vinyls.
- Excellent solvent for cellulose ethers, nitrocellulose, lacquers, enamels, flexible packaging and printing inks, adhesives and it is also used as a process solvent.
- In the agricultural industry as a solvent to make agrochemicals.
- In the pharmaceutical industry as a flavour enhancer and extraction agent in medicine manufacturing.
Product : Bio-based Ethyl Acetate
CAS Number : 141-78-6
|Appearance||Clear Colourless Liquid|
|Assay (%)||Min 99.80|
|Colour (Hzn)||Max 10|
|Moisture (%)||Max 0.030|
|Acidity as Acetic Acid (%)||Max 0.005|
|Residue On Evaporation (%)||Max 0.005|
|Ethanol (%)||Max 0.010|