The rectified spirit is dehydrated to produce Absolute Ethanol( Fuel Ethanol) suitable for blending with Petrol and Diesel.
- It’s primarily used as a biofuel.
We make 3 grades of anhydrous alcohol – Pharma, Food, and Perfumery grade.
|Specific Gravity at 15.6 deg. C|
|Ethanol content % v/v at 15.6||99.50|
|Misibility with water||Miscible|
|Acidity as Acetic Acid||60 ppm|
|Aldehyde as acetaldehyde||1000 ppm|
|Ester as Ethyl Acetate||-|
|Residue on evaporation||50 ppm|
|Permenganate reaction time||-|
Environment Clearance & Compliance Report
- Environmental Statement 2019-20
- Half Yearly compliance report April-2020 to September-2020
- Half yearly compliance report October-2019 to March-2020
- Environmental Clearance 400 KLPD
- Environmental Clearance 320 KLPD
- EC Pointwise Compliance-320 KLPD
- Half Yearly Compliance report - Distillery Division (Dec.2019)
- Environmental Clearance -200 KLPD
- Environmental Clearance 60 KLPD
- Environmental Statement 2018-19
- Distillery Expansion (600 KLPD) and Sugar expansion (20000 TCD)