Godavari Biorefineries Ltd. is proud to introduce sugarcane based Micro-Crystalline Cellulose (MCC), a partially hydrolyzed cellulose, available as white odorless powder. Remarkable properties of MCC make it ideal for use in pharmaceutical, food & cosmetics industry. Godavari Biorefineries Ltd. is always engaged in transforming agricultural waste products to beneficial raw materials by employing innovative ideas.
- Helps prevention of formation of lumps
- Improves texture & encourages the suspension of one liquid in another
- Used in ice-cream to prevent ice crystal growth
- Excellent Glazing agent
- Excellent freeze-thaw stability
- Used as a fat substitute in low-calorie food products